Fine Arts

A portrait is a brilliant way of crystallizing memories, emotions, personalities, perceptions and insight. I offer pencil and charcoal sketching and drawings customized and personalized according to your description and photos. Contact mo.brandsolutions@gmail.com for further details and bookings

Commission Art Work Price List as follows:

Canvas,  Canvas boards, Fabriano Paper

A0 size portrait = R6000.00

A1 size portrait = R4000.00

A2 size portrait = R2500.00

A3 size portrait = R1500.00

See below illustration for paper dimensions:
Framing and Mounting are available on request at an extra cost.

A 40% non-refundable fee will be payable to start work, with the remaining 60% payable on your receipt of the finished piece. This is just to cover my costs of materials and time, as I’m sure you can understand, creating a portrait takes time, and should the client change their mind before receiving the finished portrait, I would be at a loss on both time and costs.

Advertisements

Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑